Tuesday 16 March 2010

How To Look Younger (Even If You’re a Grandma)

eCommunity Members Events Forum Chat

Power Vegetables In A Drink
Anti Aging Health
Click this now



These anti aging health tips are so simple that you're going to laugh, but bear with me. If you apply these simple anti aging health tips, I promise you that you will look a lot younger.

I can say this confidently because I use these anti aging health tips and they've worked wonders for me. They are very simple, but they are a bit harder to apply.

You see, most people that ask me what I do to have good looking skin don't want to hear that I eat well, I exercise, and I only use natural products on my skin.

They want to hear that I take this magic pill which magically makes my skin look great. No one wants to put in the effort anymore to be healthy, and look good.

That is why so few truly look good, but it isn't as hard as they think. Getting started is the hard part, from there on it is a downhill ride. It's almost like pushing something over a hump, and once you're over that hump, you're in for one heck of a ride, and you'll have beautiful skin to boot!

Here are my 3 anti aging health tips that are proven effective:

1. Exercise - Get your body movin'! When you exercise, your blood gets pumped through your body, and skin. This will make your skin glow, and you will start looking several years younger. Find an exercise that you like, who knows what it can be, martial arts, hiking, dancing, whatever!

2. Sleep - Get at least 8 hours of sleep every night. Shut out all distractions so you can sleep soundly, buy earplugs if you have to! Many are sleep deprived in our society, because we are worked to death. We have to find time to relax, and enjoy life!

3. Natural Products - This is probably the most important of my anti aging health tips. Finding a good natural skin care product line is very important, because if you're using skin care products on your skin, there's a big chance that you're using ingredients that are harming your skin. Some of these can even cause cancer in the long run, not good!

With all that said, now it is up to you to start implementing these anti aging health tips. As I said, they are very simple, but once applied, you will start seeing gradual results, and they sure as heck beat going for a botox injection, or a chemical peel.

By Rebecca S. Purple

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,


Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]